top of page
I have lectured across the United States and around the world in locations as diverse as Europe, China, Antarctica, the Galapagos and the Arctic. I have given hundreds of presentations on a wide range of topics including writing, creativity, photography, history, places, magic, and storytelling.
Since I am a photographer and filmmaker, all my presentations are richly illustrated with photographs and short films. I use my experience as a storyteller and my performance of magic to craft presentations that are thought provoking, visually compelling and entertaining. My talks are not "let me read the text" or "sorry you can't see the images" PowerPoints. They are heartfelt and intelligent presentations about life.
In these talks, which last 45-60 minuets, I take my audiences to other places and other times. To other worlds. In some, I will share my insights on the creative process, storytelling, and producing media. My goal as a presenter is to touch a responsive chord. To open the eyes and touch the hearts of my audience.
I am always making new films, refreshing existing talks, and developing new presentations. Check here for availability and updates.
• The Mind, the Eye, and the Heart of a Photographer
• Bringing History to Life in Media
• Writing Historical Fiction / Todd's 4 Novels
• Elephant Island: Shackleton's Expedition and stories of
writing this historical fiction novel set in Antarctica.
See more on the BOOKS page here.
• Storytelling Media
• Creativity: Media, Writing & Magic
• Looking at the World: Travels & films from distant places
• Photographing Nature: from the Galapagos to Antarctica
• A Brief History of Magic
• Media with a Message
• On Assignment at Home
• The Stories Behind the Photographs
• D-Day: On the Trail of History
Please contact Todd for lecture fees and to learn more about specific topics.
bottom of page